From the desk of Doctor B. D. Septive: The Most Self-Helpiest of all Self-Help Gurus
A list like this can help you to realize what you love and what you want to strive for. Don’t be concerned with what others may think of your list. You are the only one who has to see it. And don’t be afraid. Fear can severely hamper your quest toward feeling the happiness of being happily happy. Here are the top six wishes of goal oriented people ranked in order of importance by the Bamboozle Institute of Greater Chicago.
- To touch something soft without getting arrested.
- To go to the health club without entertaining thoughts of suicide.
- A good work ethic as long as someone else does the work.
- To drive to the grocery store without having to flip somebody the bird.
- To receive a birthday card from the boss with pictures of donkeys and security guards engaged in inappropriate activities; setting the stage for a harassment lawsuit even though he signed the card “Scooter” making it difficult to prove who sent it.
- To touch something hard without getting arrested.